This is Kyo of Kyo's Game Mart
Kyo’s Game Mart is the love child of Azlil Shah bin Shaharuddin, who is a long time avid Nintendo fan since he was born in the late 80s. Since 2007, Kyo’s Game Mart has been spreading cheer and joy towards Nintendo fans around Malaysia young and old and educating newcomers on the joy of playing Nintendo games. From partnering with the largest Video Game orchestra event Video Games Live , to making a RM100,000 in sales for the biggest Pokemon launch in Malaysia in 2014, KGM is heralded as the one to trust when it comes to delivering gaming needs.
- In operation since 2007.
- Made RM 100,000 in 6 hours during the biggest Pokemon Launch in Malaysia in 2014.
- I planned that 2014 Pokemon launch... alone.
- Available on weekends at Amcorp Mall at Petaling Jaya operating a small flea market booth with Zendersons Store.
- Partnered with Video Games Live, the biggest video game orchestra in 2016 providing games and entertainment.
- This company is purely a one man show. Yes, Kyo does everything. I also humiliate myself at times when necessary.
I have been featured in:
- Gempak Magazine
- Chip Magazine
- Hardware Zone Malaysia Magazine
- The Star Newspaper
- Stuff Malaysia
- Sin Chew Jit Poh Newspaper